All listings for this product
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.53Trending at £9.57
- £6.19Trending at £6.30
- £4.88Trending at £5.13
- £32.40Trending at £33.67
- £11.14Trending at £12.78
- £11.85Trending at £12.26
- £12.39Trending at £13.04
About this product
- DescriptionExplores each important aspect of EBA in a comprehensive analysis. This book examines the EBA's central position in EU discourse and its relevance for the European and international trade agenda.
- Author BiographyGerrit Faber is Associate Professor of International Economics at Utrecht University, the Netherlands. Jan Orbie is Assistant Professor in EU Politics at Ghent University, Belgium.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication29/03/2007
- GenreEconomics: Professional & General
- Series TitleRoutledge Studies in Development Economics
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 57
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note19 black & white illustrations, 20 black & white tables, 19 black & white line drawings
- Weight521 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edited byGerrit Faber,Jan Orbie
- Format DetailsPaper over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.