All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £25.98Trending at £27.35
- £8.24Trending at £8.93
- £8.94Trending at £9.25
- £17.94Trending at £18.57
- £7.43Trending at £8.48
- £14.54Trending at £15.43
- £23.93Trending at £24.68
About this product
- DescriptionExamines problems posed by the history of the Rhineland region and its effects upon the foundation of the European Union.
- Author BiographyMichael Loriaux is Associate Professor in the Department of Political Science at Northwestern University. He studies European unification from the perspectives of political economy and critical theory. His books include France After Hegemony: International Change and Financial Reform (Cornell University Press, 1991) and Capital Ungoverned (co-authored, Cornell University Press, 1997). European Union and the Deconstruction of the Rhineland Frontier won the Charles Taylor Prize for best book of political interpretation. Professor Loriaux's current book project is entitled 'European Union and the Aesthetics of Power'.
- Author(s)Michael Loriaux
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication11/09/2008
- GenreInternational Relations
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note9 b/w illus. 41 maps 2 tables
- Weight670 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine26 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.