All listings for this product
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.54Trending at £9.57
- £6.19Trending at £6.30
- £4.88Trending at £5.13
- £32.40Trending at £33.67
- £11.14Trending at £12.78
- £11.85Trending at £12.26
- £12.39Trending at £13.04
About this product
- DescriptionBased on an innovative framework for analyzing the EU's external politics, this book provides a historical overview of and theoretical conclusions about the EU's global role. Taking an original approach, it highlights the expanding political science literature on Europe's international role in a range of external policy domains.
- Author BiographyJan Orbie is Professor of European Union Politics at the Centre for EU Studies, Department of Political Sciences, Ghent University, Belgium.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication28/02/2009
- GenreCurrent Affairs & Issues
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAshgate Publishing Limited
- Content Noteincludes 5 figures & 4 tables
- Weight534 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edited byJan Orbie
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.