All listings for this product
Best-selling in Pregnancy Books
About this product
- DescriptionA survey and examination of the traditional and advanced techniques of capital budgeting and their applications in domestic and international contexts. Topics covered include replacement decisions, capital rationing and capital budgeting under inflation uncertainty.
- Author BiographyAHMED RIAHI-BELKAOUI is CBA Distinguished Professor of Accounting in the College of Business Administration, University of Illinois at Chicago./e Author of more than 45 Quorum books, published or forthcoming, and coauthor of several more, he is also a prolific contributor to the scholarly and professional journals of his field, and has served on numerous editorial boards that oversee them.
- Author(s)Ahmed Riahi-Belkaoui
- Date of Publication30/12/2000
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationSanta Barbara, CA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintQuorum Books,U.S.
- Content Note1, black & white illustrations
- Weight559 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.