All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book examines different approaches to evaluating treatment, health service delivery, public health programmes and policy implementation.
- Author BiographyJohn Ovretveit is an award-winning author and Professor of health improvement, implementation and evaluation at the Karolinska Institute Academic Medical Center in Stockholm where he is Director of research at the medical management center of the Learning Informatics Management and Ethics Department.
- Author(s)John Ovretveit
- PublisherOpen University Press
- Date of Publication01/08/2014
- GenreMedicine: General
- Place of PublicationMilton Keynes
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOpen University Press
- Weight900 g
- Width68 mm
- Height95 mm
- Spine5 mm
Best selling in Health, Treatments & Medicine
Save on Health, Treatments & Medicine
- £115.09Trending at £123.80
- £34.99Trending at £59.27
- £14.08Trending at £18.99
- £5.99Trending at £7.30
- £10.67Trending at £11.25
- £8.85Trending at £8.98
- £9.51Trending at £12.43
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.