All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis thoroughly updated new edition of the bestselling text trains students to critically read a research article from start to finish. Containing twenty-five engaging articles of both ideal and flawed research, it discusses how to assess them in terms of soundness of the design and appropriateness of the statistical analyses.
- Author BiographyRobert I. Kabacoff received a bachelor's degree in psychology from the University of Connecticut in 1978 and a doctorate in clinical psychology from the University of Missouri-St. Louis in 1985. He completed a post-doctoral fellowship in family research at Brown University Medical School in 1986. In 1987, he joined the faculty in the Center for Psychological Studies at Nova University, teaching courses in psychopathology, family therapy, multivariate statistical methods, and statistical computing. From 1990 to 1993, he served as the Center's Director of Research Support and Training, and was promoted to Associate Professor in 1990 and Professor a few years later.In 1997, Robert moved to Portland, Maine to take a position as Vice President of Research with the Management Research Group, an international organizational development and consulting firm. His primarily research interests are in the areas of diversity and leadership, cross-cultural issues, and the development of effective leadership in a global economy. For the past decade he has been actively engaged in research and consultation with academic, governmental, and business organizations in North America, Western Europe, Africa, and the Pacific Rim.
- Author(s)Ellen R. Girden,Robert I. Kabacoff
- PublisherSAGE Publications Inc
- Date of Publication09/11/2010
- GenreSocial Sciences: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationThousand Oaks
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSAGE Publications Inc
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight689 g
- Width187 mm
- Height232 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.55Trending at £9.60
- £6.19Trending at £6.32
- £4.80Trending at £5.14
- £32.40Trending at £33.78
- £11.14Trending at £12.83
- £9.99Trending at £10.63
- £12.39Trending at £13.08
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.