All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book provides a comprehensive coverage of the practice and management of the subject. It offers a range of definitions of sustainable tourism from different sectors of tourism and different parts of the world. Key issues and current debates are also discussed and a range of examples of sustainable tourism management practice are given.
- Author BiographyRazaq Raj is Senior Lecturer and Teacher Fellow in the Events Centre teaching Financial and Strategic Management, and Course Leader of the MSc in Events Management. He is Editor in Chief for the World Journal of Tourism, Leisure and Sport. He is also the author of the text books Religious Tourism and Pilgrimage Management: An International Perspective and Advanced Event Management: An Integrated and Practical Approach. James Musgrave is currently Course Leader for the MA Responsible Events and is actively involved in the development of the new Msc Distance Learning programme and the undergraduate programme for the UK Centre for Event Management. Before moving into education James had a successful career in hotel and consultancy management for a range of national and international companies, where he gained much of his strategic planning experience and developed his skills in training.
- PublisherCABI Publishing
- Date of Publication16/09/2009
- GenreSocial Studies: General
- Place of PublicationWallingford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCABI Publishing
- Content Note41 figures/illustrations
- Weight820 g
- Width172 mm
- Height244 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Edited byJames Musgrave,Razaq Raj
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £24.44Trending at £26.14
- £23.12Trending at £34.97
- £10.01Trending at £10.71
- £24.23Trending at £25.20
- £17.16Trending at £22.75
- £21.65Trending at £24.16
- £4.99Trending at £6.17
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.