All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.66Trending at £9.73
- £23.12Trending at £34.97
- £24.19Trending at £25.18
- £7.86Trending at £9.97
- £6.82Trending at £9.97
- £17.16Trending at £22.75
- £5.48Trending at £6.95
About this product
- DescriptionAnswers two fundamental questions faced by various events planners and organisers: 'how do I justify this event to the client?' and 'why are we spending money on this event?'
- Author BiographyWilliam O'Toole is an international events development specialist. He is a founding director of the Event Management Body of Knowledge and key advisor to the International Event Management Competency Standard.
- Author(s)William O'Toole
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication21/04/2006
- GenreBusiness, Accounting & Vocational: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleEvents Management
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintButterworth-Heinemann Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight657 g
- Width191 mm
- Height235 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.