All listings for this product
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.49Trending at £21.06
- £9.08Trending at £9.22
- £7.44Trending at £8.98
- £10.89Trending at £12.35
- £10.46Trending at £14.17
- £15.43Trending at £24.34
- £17.89Trending at £19.30
About this product
- DescriptionSuitable for practicing and aspiring teaching assistants, this book brings together crucial information necessary to support the diversity of learners, from Early Years to Key Stage 4. It supports the personalized learning and Every Child Matters (ECM) well being of children and young people in schools.
- Author BiographyRita Cheminais is the School Improvement Adviser for Inclusive Education in Tameside Services for Children and Young People.
- Author(s)Rita Cheminais
- PublisherDavid Fulton Publishers Ltd
- Date of Publication14/04/2008
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintDavid Fulton Publishers Ltd
- Content Note27 black & white tables, 15 black & white halftones, 16 black & white line drawings
- Weight408 g
- Width210 mm
- Height297 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.