Brand newLOWEST PRICE
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionBookish boys and taciturn men, strong women and wayward sons, fathers and daughters, lovers and husbands, a composer and his muse, a builder-architect and his legacy - this title presents their stories.
- Author BiographyDavid Malouf is the internationally acclaimed author of novels including The Great World (winner of the Commonwealth Writers' prize and the Prix Femina Etranger), Remembering Babylon (shortlisted for the Booker Prize and winner of the IMPAC Dublin Literary Award), An Imaginary Life, Conversations at Curlow Creek and his autobiographical classic 12 Edmondstone Street. His Collected Stories won the 2008 Australia-Asia Literary Award, and his story collections are Dream Stuff and Every Move You Make where met with critical acclaim. In 2008 Malouf was the Scottish Arts' Council Muriel Spark International Fellow. Born in 1934 in Brisbane, he now lives in Sydney.
- PrizesShort-listed for Queensland Premier's Literary Awards: Australian Short Story Collection- Arts Queensland Steele Rudd 2007.
- Author(s)David Malouf
- PublisherVintage Publishing
- Date of Publication01/01/2008
- GenreShort Stories & Fiction Anthologies
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Weight185 g
- Width129 mm
- Height197 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
Best-selling in Short Stories & Anthologies
Save on Short Stories & Anthologies
- £11.00Trending at £13.47
- £10.97Trending at £13.47
- £10.48Trending at £13.47
- £9.52Trending at £11.99
- £7.44Trending at £8.98
- £6.48Trending at £7.95
- £6.93Trending at £8.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.