Every Step Counts: Building a Healthy Stepfamily by Christine Tufnel, Tony Tufnel (Paperback, 2007)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £6.62+ £1.00 P&P
- New condition
- Sold by books_discount
- See details for delivery est.
- £1.00+ £1.81 P&P
- Good condition
- Sold by book2basics
- Click & Collect
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA practical guide for parents living - or preparing to live - in a stepfamily.
- Author BiographyChristine Tufnell is the Single Parent Project Officer for Care for the Family, and a regular speaker at Spring Harvest. She is a step-parent.
- Author(s)Christine Tufnel,Tony Tufnel
- PublisherLion Hudson Plc
- Date of Publication01/04/2007
- GenreMarriage, Family & Other Relationships
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintLion Books
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight151 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Family, Parenting & Relations
Save on Family, Parenting & Relations
- £4.69Trending at £5.04
- £3.59Trending at £4.72
- £6.44Trending at £6.78
- £18.98Trending at £27.00
- £16.09Trending at £17.23
- £4.31Trending at £4.86
- £6.99Trending at £8.85
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.