All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn the aftermath of a family tragedy, Jess Arrowsmith is powerless to resist her attraction to Rob, twenty years her junior, and the person she has reason to hate most in the world. As their love affair threatens to blow her family apart, Jess finds herself in a desperate struggle to defuse a crisis that puts at risk all she holds dear.
- Author BiographyRosie Thomas writes for magazines and newspapers as well as her fiction. When not writing she spends her time travelling and mountaineering. In 1997 she competed in the Peking to Paris Motor Rally, and she has climbed Mont Blanc as well as travelling to Everest and the Antarctic.
- Author(s)Rosie Thomas
- Date of Publication05/08/2004
- GenreGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintArrow Books Ltd
- Out-of-print date31/01/2014
- Weight260 g
- Width127 mm
- Height197 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
Best-selling in General & Literary Fiction
Save on General & Literary Fiction
- £19.44Trending at £20.41
- £10.57Trending at £11.74
- £9.80Trending at £14.15
- £7.99Trending at £11.08
- £2.85Trending at £3.21
- £10.74Trending at £11.67
- £12.38Trending at £14.13
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.