All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWho says zombies don't have feelings? Losing a limb might not hurt them, and they don't seem to mind being shot, but that doesn't mean the undead can't love, right? This collection features more than two dozen classic love songs aimed right at the rotting hearts of zombie romantics everywhere.
- Author BiographyMichael P. Spradlin is the author of the New York Times bestseller It's Beginning to Look a Lot Like Zombies!, Every Zombie Eats Somebody Sometime, and Jack and Jill Went Up to Kill, as well as several children's picture books, the novels and manga volumes in the Spy Goddess series, and the Youngest Templar novels. He lives in Michigan with his family.
- Author(s)Michael P. Spradlin
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers Inc
- Date of Publication01/12/2010
- GenreHumour: Collections & General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWilliam Morrow Paperbacks
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight108 g
- Width127 mm
- Height191 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Illustrator(s)Jeff Weigel
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.59
- £6.19Trending at £6.31
- £4.81Trending at £5.06
- £32.40Trending at £33.73
- £9.99Trending at £10.62
- £12.39Trending at £13.06
- £11.33Trending at £12.33
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.