Everybody Wins: The Story and Lessons Behind RE/MAX by Keith Hollihan, Phil Harkins (Hardback, 2005)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £2.81+ £5.99 P&P
- Good condition
- Sold by better_world_books_uk
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £12.28Trending at £14.50
- £19.99Trending at £27.99
- £29.59Trending at £37.77
- £19.38Trending at £21.35
- £39.18Trending at £59.99
- £7.72Trending at £7.84
- £5.62Trending at £8.99
About this product
- DescriptionThis is a book about success, winning, and leading that contains important lessons for all organizations that want to become great. -Warren Bennis, author of On Becoming a Leader and Distinguished Professor of Business, USC I found myself saying 'Wow' time and time again as I highlighted my way through Everybody Wins.
- Author BiographyPhil Harkins is CEO of Linkage, Inc., a global consulting company that has worked with hundreds of organizations worldwide. In his own consulting and executive coaching work, Phil focuses on senior leaders and leadership teams at the top. His clients include many Fortune 1000 companies, as well as government agencies and healthcare organizations. He has written several books, including Powerful Conversations: How High Impact Leaders Communicate, Click!, and The Art and Practice of Leadership Coaching. He has also authored articles for journals and magazines. Harkins is a frequent speaker on important leadership topics at conferences, seminars, and programs around the globe. Keith Hollihan is a writer who has collaborated with many top business and leadership experts on books and articles covering the gamut of issues that leaders face today. He is also coeditor of The Art and Practice of Leadership Coaching: 50 Top Executive Coaches Reveal Their Secrets and Enlightened Power: How Women Are Transforming the Path to Leadership, both published by Jossey-Bass, an imprint of Wiley. Keith lives in Brooklyn, New York, with his wife and two sons.
- Author(s)Keith Hollihan,Phil Harkins
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication07/01/2005
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight602 g
- Width164 mm
- Height242 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Foreword byDave Liniger
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.