All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionExplores the afterlives of Jane Austen's work in literature, film and popular culture. This study investigates the popular appropriations of Austen in England and America.
- Author BiographyJuliette Wells is Assistant Professor of English at Manhattanville College, USA. She is editor (with Sandra Hagan) of The Brontes in the World of the Arts (Ashgate, 2008) and was features editor for the Penguin Classics enhanced e-book edition of Pride and Prejudice (2008).
- Author(s)Juliette Wells
- PublisherContinuum Publishing Corporation
- Date of Publication19/01/2012
- GenreLiterary Criticism
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintContinuum Publishing Corporation
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight399 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine15 mm
Best selling in Biographies & True Stories
Save on Biographies & True Stories
- £11.18Trending at £13.69
- £13.58Trending at £26.35
- £9.63Trending at £10.53
- £7.30Trending at £14.31
- £8.57Trending at £9.23
- £4.84Trending at £5.23
- £8.45Trending at £9.34
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.