All listings for this product
Best-selling in Pregnancy Books
About this product
- Date of Publication21/10/2010
- GenreComputing: Professional & Programming
- Series TitleComputer Supported Cooperative Work
- Series Part/Volume Number32
- Place of PublicationDordrecht
- Country of PublicationNetherlands
- Content Note6 black & white tables, biography
- Weight351 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Edited byAnnevi Kant,Bartolomeo Sapio,Enid Mante,Kari-Hans Kommonen,Leopoldina Fortunati,Leslie Haddon
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement1st ed. Softcover of orig. ed. 2005
- Table Of ContentsFrameworks: The Social, Unpredictable, and Innovatory Use of ICTs.- Beyond User-Centric Models of Product Creation.- Following the Emergence of Unpredictable Uses? New Stakes and Tasks for a Social Scientific Understanding of Ict Uses.- The Innovatory Use of ICTs.- Empirical Studies: Users as Innovators and Critics.- Supporting Creativity - Co-Experience in Mobile Multimedia Messaging.- The Social Shaping of New Mobile Devices Among Italian Youth.- Creative User-Centered Design Practices: Lessons from Game Cultures.- Innovation and Artistic Users.- Artistic Deviance and Innovation in Use.- The Mobile Multimedia Phone and Artistic Expression: A Case Study of Moby Click.- Problems of Researching and Involving Users in Design.- Questioning the Rural Adoption and Use of ICTs.- Dealing with Dilemmas in Pre-Competitive ICT Development Projects: The Construction of The Social in Designing New Technologies.- Test Scenarios and the Excluded User.- The Politics of User Involvement in Programes of Innovation.- The Construction of Equal Agency in the Development of Technology.- Community-Technology Interfaces in Participatory Planning: Tool or Tokenism?.- Conclusion.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.