All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionEveryday Jihad plunges us into the sprawling, heavily populated Palestinian refugee camp at Ain al-Helweh, which in the early 1990s became a site for militant Sunni Islamists. This camp is a place of refuge for Arabs hunted down in their countries of origin and a recruitment ground for young disenfranchised Palestinians.
- Author BiographyBernard Rougier is Researcher, Middle East Studies, Sciences-Po, Paris.
- Author(s)Bernard Rougier
- PublisherHarvard University Press
- Date of Publication11/11/2008
- GenreCurrent Affairs & Issues
- Place of PublicationCambridge, Mass
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHarvard University Press
- Weight417 g
- Width133 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine24 mm
- Translated byPascale Ghazaleh
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound,Trade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Politics & Government
Save on Politics & Government
- £7.98Trending at £8.96
- £8.50Trending at £12.48
- £8.73Trending at £9.80
- £9.71Trending at £9.91
- £11.81Trending at £12.80
- £9.02Trending at £9.98
- £10.87Trending at £12.04
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.