All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £25.98Trending at £27.22
- £4.00Trending at £4.72
- £8.24Trending at £8.93
- £4.43Trending at £4.87
- £8.94Trending at £9.25
- £22.20Trending at £23.35
- £9.68Trending at £9.86
About this product
- DescriptionA scholarly collection on what has become a global social, cultural and economic phenomenon: eBay. With its focus on both the form and the content of eBay from a humanities and cultural studies perspective, this book provides students and readers of new-media courses with a useful resource in their studies.
- Author BiographyKen Hillis is Associate Professor of Communication Studies at the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill. He is author of Digital Sensations: Space, Identity and Embodiment in Virtual Reality. Michael Petit is Mellon Lecturing Fellow at the University Writing Program in the Center for Teaching, Learning and Writing at Duke University. He is author of Peacekeepers at War: A Marine's Account of the Beirut Catastrophe. Nathan Epley is a Ph.D. candidate in the Department of Communication Studies, at the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill. He is a contributing editor for NMEDIAC: The Journal of New Media and Culture.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication09/06/2006
- GenreCultural Studies
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note14 black & white halftones
- Weight453 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Edited byKen Hillis,Michael Petit,Nathan Scott Epley
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.