All listings for this product
Best-selling in Religion & Beliefs
Save on Religion & Beliefs
- £12.99Trending at £23.03
- £19.99Trending at £27.16
- £5.79Trending at £6.98
- £32.80Trending at £50.00
- £8.35Trending at £12.08
- £8.90Trending at £17.42
- £17.95Trending at £20.27
About this product
- DescriptionIn this gentle and challenging book, DeMuth describes the process and the nuances that shape us to be more like Christ. Her words are clear, vulnerable, and thought provoking, and every chapter is infused with Scripture.
- Author BiographyMary DeMuth is the author of several southern novels, including A Slow Burn, Life in Defiance, and the Christy award finalists, Watching the Tree Limbs and Daisy Chain. She's also written four parenting books and a memoir, Thin Places. She's passionate about the written word, teaching, and mentoring writers. Mary lives in Texas with her husband, Patrick, and their three children.
- Author(s)Mary E. DeMuth
- PublisherThomas Nelson Publishers
- Date of Publication16/10/2012
- GenreChristianity: General
- Place of PublicationNashville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintThomas Nelson Publishers
- Weight271 g
- Width139 mm
- Height213 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.