All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA collection of the nation's top teaching rants, that offers solutions to the issues that really bother teachers - from controlling behaviour, wising up to kids' excuses and coping with extra-curricular activities, to dealing with parents, curing hangovers and impressing the inspectors.
- Author BiographyThe Ranting Teacher, who understandably wishes to remain anonymous for legal reasons, founded the brilliant www.rantingteacher.co.uk site two years ago, and teachers at a bog-standard secondary school somewhere in the UK.
- Author(s)The Ranting Teacher
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication05/02/2009
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Series TitlePractical Teaching Guides
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintContinuum International Publishing Group Ltd.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight249 g
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £6.40Trending at £7.29
- £10.25Trending at £11.22
- £12.37Trending at £12.62
- £12.10Trending at £13.55
- £10.87Trending at £12.71
- £23.95Trending at £24.50
- £30.34Trending at £30.82
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.