All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionEverything in Its Place weaves together theories, empirical evidence, and case studies from a broad spectrum of scholarly disciplines and combines them with insights and experiences garnered from practitioners to provide a systematic framework for guiding and informing the strategic management of places.
- Author BiographyDavid B. Audretsch is a Distinguished Professor and Ameritech Chair of Economic Development at Indiana University, where he is also serves as Director of the Institute for Development Strategies. He also is an Honorary Professor of Industrial Economics and Entrepreneurship at the WHU-Otto Beisheim School of Management in Germany. In addition, he serves as a Visiting Professor at the King Saud University in Saudi Arabia and is a Research Fellow of the Centre for Economic Policy Research in London. Audretsch's research has focused on the links between entrepreneurship, government policy, innovation, economic development and global competitiveness. He is co-founder and co-editor of Small Business Economics: An Entrepreneurship Journal. He was awarded the 2001 Global Award for Entrepreneurship Research by the Swedish Foundation for Small Business Research. In 2008, he received an honorary doctorate degree from the University of Augsburg (Germany), and in September 2010 he received an honorary doctorate degree from Jonkoping University (Sweden). He is a member of the Advisory Board to a number of international research and policy institutes, including the Deutsches Institut fur Wirtschaftsforschung (German Institute for Economic Analysis) and the Swedish Entrepreneurship Forum.
- Author(s)David B. Audretsch
- PublisherOxford University Press
- Date of Publication16/04/2015
- GenreEconomics: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOxford University Press
- Weight380 g
- Width156 mm
- Height240 mm
- Spine19 mm
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £5.98Trending at £7.11
- £12.50Trending at £19.78
- £6.50Trending at £6.93
- £6.62Trending at £7.55
- £5.46Trending at £6.31
- £1.89Trending at £3.02
- £9.83Trending at £10.31
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.