All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFor researchers, clinicians, and other health professionals looking to select, develop, or apply medical tests.
- Author BiographyThomas B. Newman, currently Chief of the Division of Clinical Epidemiology and Professor of Epidemiology and Biostatistics and Pediatrics at the University of California, San Francisco, previously served as Associate Director of the UCSF/Stanford Robert Wood Johnson Clinical Scholars Program and Associate Professor in the Department of Laboratory Medicine at UCSF. He is a co-author of Designing Clinical Research and a currently practicing pediatrician. Michael A. Kohn is Associate Professor of Epidemiology and Biostatistics at the University of California, San Francisco, where he teaches clinical epidemiology and evidence-based medicine. He is also an emergency physician with more than 20 years of clinical experience, currently practising at Mills-Peninsula Medical Center in Burlingame, California.
- Author(s)Michael A. Kohn,Thomas B. Newman
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication16/02/2009
- GenreClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note90 tables 60 exercises
- Weight560 g
- Width177 mm
- Height253 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best selling in Health, Treatments & Medicine
Save on Health, Treatments & Medicine
- £59.99Trending at £68.06
- £8.68Trending at £10.45
- £14.08Trending at £16.29
- £22.31Trending at £23.75
- £11.00Trending at £13.14
- £6.92Trending at £7.38
- £31.74Trending at £32.93
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.