Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £16.64+ £2.80 P&P
- New condition
- Sold by roxy*media*uk
- See details for delivery est.
- £9.08Free P&P
- Good condition
- Sold by revivalbooks
- Est. delivery by 5 Mar
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionConsiders the nature of evidence in areas including geological change, superstring theory, law and religion.
- Author BiographyJohn Swenson-Wright is a lecturer in the Faculty of Oriental Studies at the University of Cambridge. Andrew Bell is Director of Studies in Anglo-Saxon, Norse and Celtic at the University of Cambridge. Karin Tybjerg is an affiliated research scholar in the Department of History and Philosophy of Science at the University of Cambridge.
- Author(s)Andrew Bell,John Swenson-Wright,Karin Tybjerg
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication08/05/2008
- GenrePopular Science
- Series TitleDarwin College Lectures
- Series Part/Volume Number19
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note30 b/w illus.
- Weight350 g
- Width174 mm
- Height247 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.84Trending at £5.17
- £6.40Trending at £7.35
- £10.87Trending at £13.84
- £23.95Trending at £24.80
- £10.31Trending at £11.79
- £6.20Trending at £6.93
- £5.78Trending at £6.85
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.