All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book offers Australian mental health clinicians for the first time a locally written guide to the clinical interpretation of cognitive assessments using the Wechsler scales, including the WAIS-IV, the WMS-IV and the Advanced Clinical Solutions for WAIS-IV and WMS-IV.
- Author BiographySimon Crowe is Professor in Clinical Neuropsychology and Biological Psychology at La Trobe University in Melbourne, Australia.
- Author(s)Simon Crowe
- PublisherAustralian Academic Press
- Date of Publication01/07/2010
- GenrePsychiatry & Clinical Psychology: Professional
- Place of PublicationBowen Hills, QLD
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintAustralian Academic Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight292 g
- Width140 mm
- Height215 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £6.40Trending at £7.35
- £4.89Trending at £5.24
- £10.25Trending at £11.42
- £12.45Trending at £12.75
- £12.10Trending at £13.61
- £10.87Trending at £13.88
- £23.95Trending at £24.71
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.