All listings for this product
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.59
- £6.19Trending at £6.30
- £4.81Trending at £5.06
- £32.40Trending at £33.73
- £10.95Trending at £12.77
- £9.99Trending at £10.62
- £12.39Trending at £13.06
About this product
- DescriptionThis 2005 book investigates why and in what sort of circumstances evil desire arises, and how it is channeled into collective evildoing.
- Author BiographyArne Johan Vetlesen is Professor of Philosophy at the Department of Philosophy, University of Oslo, Norway. He is the author of over thirteen books including Perception, Empathy, and Judgement: An Inquiry into the Preconditions of Moral Performance (1994) and Closeness: An Ethics (with De Maleissye-Melun, 1997).
- Author(s)Arne Johan Vetlesen
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication01/12/2005
- GenreSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Series TitleCambridge Cultural Social Studies
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight610 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Series Edited byJeffrey C. Alexander,Steven Seidman
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.