All listings for this product
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £9.49Trending at £9.53
- £6.19Trending at £6.27
- £32.40Trending at £33.55
- £11.85Trending at £12.22
- £12.39Trending at £12.99
- £11.33Trending at £12.26
- £9.54Trending at £11.07
About this product
- DescriptionTraces the development of scientific concepts since ancient times. This series helps students understand not only what scientists know, but how they came to know it. It supports the recommendations of national science education standards on the history and nature of science; provides print and electronic resources for research; and more.
- Author BiographyBryson Brown is Professor of Philosophy at the University of Lethbridge.
- Author(s)Bryson Brown
- Date of Publication01/12/2006
- GenreScience & Mathematics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleGreenwood Guides to Great Ideas in Science
- Place of PublicationWestport
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGreenwood Press
- Content Note41 illustrations (b&w), 18 line drawings
- Weight585 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine20 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.