All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAn introduction to many facets of Scopes trial - the scientific evidence for evolution, the legal and educational basis for its teaching, and the various religious points of view - as well as a concise history of the evolution-creationism controversy.
- Author BiographyEugenie C. Scott is Executive Director of the National Center for Science Education. She has written extensively on the evolution-creationism controversy and is past president of the American Association of Physical Anthropologists. Scott is the 2010 recipient of the National Academy of Science's Public Welfare Medal.
- Author(s)Eugenie C. Scott
- PublisherUniversity of California Press
- Date of Publication14/07/2009
- GenrePopular Science
- Place of PublicationBerkerley
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of California Press
- Content Note26 line illustrations, 7 tables
- Weight490 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.47
- £4.88Trending at £5.00
- £7.75Trending at £7.88
- £4.98Trending at £5.61
- £5.66Trending at £7.06
- £11.95Trending at £12.70
- £32.40Trending at £33.27
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.