Evolution of National Wildlife Law by Melanie J. Rowland, Michael J. Bean (Paperback, 1997)
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis volume analyzes wildlife law comprehensively as a distinct component of federal environmental law and thoroughly revises and updates the earlier edition in light of current legal perspectives on the conservation of wildlife and biological diversity.
- Author BiographyMICHAEL J. BEAN is Chair of the Environmental Defense Fund's Wildlife Program and is well-known for his expertise on endangered species conservation. MELANIE J. ROWLAND has been a faculty member at the University of Washington and Senior Counsel with The Wilderness Society. She is now an attorney with the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration's Office of General Counsel in Seattle.
- Author(s)Melanie J. Rowland,Michael J. Bean
- Date of Publication09/12/1997
- GenreNational Law: Professional
- Place of PublicationWestport
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPraeger Publishers Inc
- Content Noteindex
- Weight724 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Revised byMelanie J. Rowland
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £10.44Trending at £11.08
- £10.09Trending at £11.86
- £12.10Trending at £13.40
- £10.87Trending at £11.75
- £5.02Trending at £6.51
- £5.70Trending at £7.16
- £6.52Trending at £7.00
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.