All listings for this product
Best-selling in Pregnancy Books
About this product
- DescriptionEvolutionary Behavioral Ecology presents a comprehensive treatment of the evolutionary and ecological processes shaping behavior across a wide array of organisms and a diverse set of behaviors and is suitable as a graduate-level text and as a sourcebook for professional scientists.
- Author BiographyDavid F. Westneat is a Professor at the University of Kentucky whose career has focused on studying social and reproductive behavior in birds. He has served as member of the editorial boards of Molecular Ecology and Behavioral Ecology and Sociobiology, as Editor-in-Chief for Behavioral Ecology, and is currently on the Board of Ecology Letters. Charles Fox is a Professor at the University of Kentucky and is the co-editor of four previous books, Maternal Effects as Adaptations (1998; with Tim Mousseau), Evolutionary Ecology: Concepts and Case Studies (2001; with Derek Roff and Daphne Fairbairn), Evolutionary Genetics: Concepts and Case Studies (2006; with Jason Wolf), and Conservation Biology: Evolution in Action (2008; with Scott Carroll). Charles is also Executive Editor of the journal Functional Ecology.
- PublisherOxford University Press Inc
- Date of Publication01/04/2010
- GenreLife Sciences: Zoology
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintOxford University Press Inc
- Content Note200 illustrations
- Weight1144 g
- Width176 mm
- Height253 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Edited byCharles Fox,David Westneat
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.