All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAs a progressive field of study, end-user computing is a significant focus area for businesses, since refining end-user practices to enhance their productivity contributes greatly to positioning organizations for strategic and competitive advantage in the global economy. This book presents investigations into a range of end-user computing issues.
- Author BiographySteve Clarke, University of Hull, UK.
- PublisherIGI Global
- Date of Publication15/06/2009
- GenreComputing: Professional & Programming
- Place of PublicationHershey
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintInformation Science Reference
- Content Note1, black & white illustrations
- Weight1179 g
- Width216 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Edited bySteve Clarke
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £9.49Trending at £9.79
- £6.19Trending at £6.47
- £4.67Trending at £5.20
- £32.40Trending at £34.66
- £11.85Trending at £12.54
- £12.39Trending at £13.34
- £11.33Trending at £12.59
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.