All listings for this product
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £9.49Trending at £9.53
- £6.19Trending at £6.27
- £4.81Trending at £5.11
- £32.40Trending at £33.55
- £11.85Trending at £12.22
- £12.39Trending at £12.99
- £11.33Trending at £12.26
About this product
- DescriptionThe economic concept of equilibrium infers rational participants, yet what happens when analysts and traders behave unpredictably? Darwin takes over. This book shows how traditional economic equilibria can exist despite natural selection in irrational markets.
- Author(s)Guo Ying Luo
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication25/01/2014
- Series TitleStudies in Economic Theory
- Series Part/Volume Number28
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note5 black & white tables, biography
- Weight332 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine11 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.