All listings for this product
About this product
- Author(s)Malachy Eaton
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG
- Date of Publication03/02/2015
- GenreElectronics Engineering & Communications Engineering
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. K
- Content Note7 black & white illustrations, 17 colour illustrations, 3 black & white tables, biography
- Weight247 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Table Of ContentsIntroduction.- Evolutionary Algorithms and the Control of Systems.- Evolutionary Robotics (ER).- Humanoid Robots, Their Simulators, and the Reality Gap.- Evolutionary Humanoid Robotics (EHR).- The State of the Art in EHR.- Performance Evaluation and Benchmarking of Humanoid Robots.- Ethical, Philosophical and Moral Considerations.- Conclusions, and the Future.
- Author BiographyDr. Malachy Eaton is a lecturer and researcher in the Dept. of Computer Science and Information Systems of the University of Limerick, Ireland. His interests include evolutionary computing and humanoid robotics.
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.78Trending at £5.06
- £32.40Trending at £33.73
- £10.88Trending at £12.77
- £9.99Trending at £10.62
- £12.39Trending at £13.06
- £11.33Trending at £12.13
- £9.91Trending at £10.52
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.