All listings for this product
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.55Trending at £9.60
- £6.19Trending at £6.32
- £4.88Trending at £5.07
- £32.40Trending at £33.78
- £9.99Trending at £10.63
- £12.39Trending at £13.08
- £11.33Trending at £12.35
About this product
- DescriptionThis is an integrated overview of a diverse range of approaches to studying 'evo-devo', for researchers and graduate students.
- Author BiographyAlessandro Minelli is currently Professor of Zoology at the University of Padova, Italy. An honorary fellow of the Royal Entomological Society, he was a founding member and vice-president of the European Society for Evolutionary Biology. He has served as president of the International Commission on Zoological Nomenclature, and is on the editorial board of multiple learned journals, including Evolution & Development. He is the author of 'The Development of Animal Form' (2003). Giuseppe Fusco is Assistant Professor of Zoology at the University of Padova, Italy. His main research work is in the morphological evolution and post-embryonic development of arthropods, with particular reference to the role of segmentation in the Chilopoda. The results of his work have been presented at many international congresses, including the European Society for Evolutionary Biology and the Society for Integrative and Comparative Biology.
- Author(s)Giuseppe Fusco
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication10/01/2008
- GenreScience & Mathematics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note75 b/w illus. 5 tables
- Weight760 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Edited byAlessandro Minelli
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.