All listings for this product
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £9.49Trending at £9.53
- £6.19Trending at £6.27
- £4.67Trending at £5.11
- £32.40Trending at £33.55
- £11.14Trending at £12.74
- £11.85Trending at £12.22
- £12.39Trending at £12.99
About this product
- DescriptionModern transportation systems have completely transformed human life over the last two centuries. This book examines the complexities of their development and models this process of network growth in the context of underlying social and technical factors.
- Author(s)David M. Levinson,Feng Xie
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication28/05/2013
- GenreEconomics: Professional & General
- Series TitleTransportation, Research, Economics and Policy
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note32 black & white tables, biography
- Weight456 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine18 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.