All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book presents an innovative universal macro-economic theory which uses the three principles of Darwinian evolution: variation, inheritance, selection. It details the mathematics behind the theory and their consequences.
- Author BiographyLen Wallast graduated from Delft University in Communication Engineering and became soon involved in fundamental research in that domain. He is an expert in communication/information theory and time series analysis and managed a mathematics department at Royal Philips. After he graduated with distinction at Rotterdam Erasmus University in economics he led a middle sized accounting firm bearing his name. He kept combining his business orientation with an intense scientific commitment to the theory of macro-economics. He surmised a narrow relationship between Darwinian evolutionary principles, macro-economics and Shannon's communication theory at an early stage already many years ago. The concrete shape of this lifelong enterprise that involves the abandonment and trade-in of the methods of mainstream economics for the applied mathematical methods of the kind Shannon employed is reflected in the present work.
- Author(s)Len H. Wallast
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG
- Date of Publication12/03/2013
- GenreEconomics: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. K
- Content Note23 black & white illustrations, biography
- Weight408 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £22.00Trending at £27.90
- £39.99Trending at £42.18
- £13.81Trending at £15.50
- £8.81Trending at £14.94
- £20.45Trending at £21.07
- £2.80Trending at £4.56
- £7.86Trending at £8.05
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.