All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionEx-changes: Comparative Studies in British and American Cultures is a collection of articles exploring a variety of cultural texts - such as fiction, film, drama, poetry, and critical thought - in order to present the on-going transfer of ideas and processes of complementation that characterise cultural (re)production.
- Author BiographyKatarzyna Wieckowska, PhD, is a Lecturer in the Department of English at Nicolaus Copernicus University in Torun, Poland, where she teaches literary and cultural theory, media and film studies, and gender in contemporary British fiction. She has published On Alterity: A Study of Monstrosity and Otherness (2008), edited The Gothic (2011), and co-edited Litteraria Copernicana: Cyborg (2011). Edyta Lorek-Jezinska, PhD, is a Lecturer in the Department of English at Nicolaus Copernicus University in Torun, Poland, where she teaches British cultural studies, gender and British drama. She has published on experiment and site in theatre, as well as gender and intertextuality in British drama. Her publications include The Hybrid in the Limen (2003), Corporeal Inscriptions (co-edited, 2005), and Litteraria Copernicana: Cyborg (co-edited, 2011).
- PublisherCambridge Scholars Publishing
- Date of Publication30/11/2012
- GenreCultural Studies
- Place of PublicationNewcastle upon Tyne
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge Scholars Publishing
- Weight880 g
- Width148 mm
- Height212 mm
- Edited byEdyta Lorek-Jezinska,Katarzyna Wieckowska
- Format DetailsWith dust jacket
- Edition Statement1st Unabridged
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £25.98Trending at £27.35
- £8.24Trending at £8.93
- £8.94Trending at £9.25
- £17.94Trending at £18.57
- £7.43Trending at £8.48
- £14.54Trending at £15.43
- £23.93Trending at £24.68
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.