All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionCombines exam preparation, practice, and tips for the revised Cambridge English exams. This title helps students through tests and shows how they work and what they have to do to succeed in each part of the exam.
- Author BiographyEunice Yeates taught English in Japan for a number of years before turning her attention to educational publishing in 1999. She has written extensively for both English language teachers and learners, with a particular focus on assessment content and exam preparation materials. Tom Bradbury has been an English language teacher for many years in various parts of Europe and Latin America as well as the UK. He is also an examiner and an experienced writer of various EFL and ESOL exams, practice test books and teaching materials.
- Author(s)Charles Osborne,Eunice Yeates,Tom Bradbury
- PublisherCengage Learning, Inc
- Date of Publication24/03/2014
- GenreELT Course Materials
- Place of PublicationBoston
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHeinle-Cengage ELT
- Weight644 g
- Width215 mm
- Height278 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Contained items statementContains Paperback and DVD-ROM
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.59
- £6.19Trending at £6.30
- £4.81Trending at £5.06
- £32.40Trending at £33.73
- £9.99Trending at £10.62
- £12.39Trending at £13.06
- £11.33Trending at £12.33
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.