All listings for this product
Best-selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £24.50Trending at £31.32
- £24.31Trending at £34.91
- £9.41Trending at £16.95
- £9.53Trending at £14.94
- £7.60Trending at £9.97
- £18.98Trending at £29.93
- £7.60Trending at £8.65
About this product
- DescriptionArchaeological work in advance of pipeline construction culminated in excavation at four sites on the Gloucestershire/Worcestershire border by the Carrant Brook and River Isbourne.
- Author Biographyby Laurent Coleman, Annette Hancocks and Martin Watts
- Author(s)Annette Hancocks,Laurent Coleman,Martin Watts
- PublisherCotswold Archaeological Trust Ltd
- Date of Publication12/12/2006
- Place of PublicationCirencester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCotswold Archaeological Trust Ltd
- Content Noteb/w illus, tabs
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.