All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAims to teach the basics of Excel 2007. This book helps the readers learn to build spreadsheets, add and format information, print reports, create charts and graphics, and use basic formulas and functions.
- Author BiographyMatthew MacDonald is a developer, author, and educator in all things Visual Basic and .NET. He's worked with Visual Basic and ASP since their initial versions, and written over a dozen books on the subject, including The Book of VB .NET (No Starch Press) and Visual Basic 2005: A Developer's Notebook (O'Reilly). His website is www.prosetech.com.
- Author(s)Matthew MacDonald
- PublisherO'Reilly Media, Inc, USA
- Date of Publication30/01/2007
- GenreComputing: Consumer Books ('Technical Trade')
- Place of PublicationSebastopol
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintO'Reilly Media, Inc, USA
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight562 g
- Width178 mm
- Height232 mm
- Spine21 mm
Best selling in Computer & IT
Save on Computer & IT
- £14.78Trending at £15.12
- £32.31Trending at £45.59
- £16.97Trending at £18.04
- £13.67Trending at £16.57
- £24.99Trending at £29.02
- £14.64Trending at £17.06
- £17.71Trending at £19.11
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.