All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.64Trending at £12.00
- £18.19Trending at £18.69
- £8.88Trending at £11.95
- £14.54Trending at £15.28
- £23.93Trending at £24.68
- £14.88Trending at £15.23
- £9.71Trending at £10.86
About this product
- DescriptionThis stepwise, exercise-driven guide is ideal for all those who need to master Microsoft Excel to solve practical problems in education and psychology. It will be particularly welcomed by those who do not count mathematics and statistics among their strengths.
- Author BiographyAt the beginning of his academic career, Prof. Quirk spent six years in educational research at The American Institutes for Research and Educational Testing Service. He then taught Social Psychology, Educational Psychology, and General Psychology at Principia College, and is currently a Professor of Marketing in the George Herbert Walker School of Business & Technology at Webster University based in St. Louis, Missouri (USA) where he teaches Marketing Statistics, Marketing Research, and Pricing Strategies. He has published articles in the Journal of Educational Psychology, Journal of Educational Research, Review of Educational Research, Journal of Educational Measurement, Educational Technology, The Elementary School Journal, Journal of Secondary Education, Educational Horizons, and Phi Delta Kappan. In addition, he has written 60+ textbook supplements in Marketing and Management, published 20+ articles in professional journals, and presented 20+ papers at professional meetings, including annual meetings of The American Educational Research Association, The American Psychological Association, and the National Council on Measurement in Education. He holds a B.S. in Mathematics from John Carroll University, both an M.A. in Education and a Ph.D. in Educational Psychology from Stanford University, and an M.B.A. from The University of Missouri-St. Louis.
- Author(s)Thomas J. Quirk,Thomas Quirk
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication15/12/2011
- GenreScience & Mathematics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note4 black & white illustrations, 159 colour illustrations
- Weight454 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edition Statement2012
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.