All listings for this product
About this product
- Author(s)Julie Palmer-Schuyler,Thomas Quirk
- PublisherSpringer International Publishing AG
- Date of Publication07/11/2014
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationCham
- Country of PublicationSwitzerland
- ImprintSpringer International Publishing AG
- Content Note1 black & white illustrations, 158 colour illustrations, biography
- Weight476 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Table Of ContentsSample Size, Mean, Standard Deviation and Standard Error of the Mean.- Random Number Generator.- Confidence Interval About the Mean Using the TINV Function and Hypothesis Testing.- One-Group t-Test for the Mean.- Two-Group t-Test of the Difference of the Means for Independent Groups.- Correlation and Simple Linear Regression.- Multiple Correlation and Multiple Regression.- ANOVA.- Appendices.- Index.
- Author BiographyAt the beginning of his academic career, Prof. Quirk spent six years in educational research at The American Institutes for Research and Educational Testing Service. He is currently a Professor of Marketing in the George Herbert Walker School of Business & Technology at Webster University based in St. Louis, Missouri (USA) where he teaches Marketing Statistics, Marketing Research, and Pricing Strategies. He has written 60+ textbook supplements in Marketing and Management, published 20+ articles in professional journals, and presented 20+ papers at professional meetings. He holds a B.S. in Mathematics from John Carroll University, both an M.A. in Education and a Ph.D. in Educational Psychology from Stanford University, and an M.B.A. from The University of Missouri-St. Louis. Prof. J.P. Palmer-Schuyler is currently an Associate Professor of Human Resource Management in the Walker School of Business and Technology at Webster University in St. Louis, Missouri, USA, where she teaches undergraduate Human Resource Management as well as Organizational Behavior at the Master's and Doctoral level. She received her MBA from the University of Nebraska-Lincoln and her Ph.D. from the University of Missouri-Columbia in Management. Her teaching awards include the Donald K. Anderson Graduate Student Teaching Award at the University of Missouri and the William T. Kemper Award at Webster University. She is also a graduate of the Program for Excellence in Teaching at the University of Missouri. Her pedagogical research over the past 12 years includes articles in Academy of Business Disciplines Journal and Regional Business Review, and she has made conference presentations at the Organizational Behavior Teaching Conference, Academy of Management, Society for Industrial and Organizational Psychology, Southwest Academy of Management, Western Academy of Management, and Society for Advancement of Management.
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £9.49Trending at £9.53
- £6.19Trending at £6.27
- £32.40Trending at £33.55
- £11.85Trending at £12.22
- £12.39Trending at £12.99
- £11.33Trending at £12.26
- £9.54Trending at £11.07
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.