All listings for this product
About this product
- Author(s)Thomas J. Quirk
- PublisherSpringer International Publishing AG
- Date of Publication01/09/2016
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Series TitleExcel for Statistics
- Place of PublicationCham
- Country of PublicationSwitzerland
- ImprintSpringer International Publishing AG
- Content Note167 colour illustrations, biography
- Weight474 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Table Of ContentsIntroduction.- Sample size, mean, standard deviation, standard error of the mean.- Random number generator.- Confidence interval about the mean using the TINV function and hypothesis testing.- One-group t-test for the mean.- Two-group t-test of the difference of the means for independent groups.- Correlation and simple linear regression.- Multiple correlation and multiple regression.- One-way analysis of variance (ANOVA).- Appendix A.- Appendix B.- Appendix C.- Appendix D.- Appendix E.- Index.
- Author BiographyAt the beginning of his academic career, Prof. Tom J. Quirk spent six years in educational research at The American Institutes for Research and Educational Testing Service. He then taught Social Psychology, Educational Psychology, General Psychology, Marketing, Management, and Accounting at Principia College, and is currently a Professor of Marketing in the George Herbert Walker School of Business & Technology at Webster University based in St. Louis, Missouri (USA) where he teaches Marketing Statistics, Marketing Research, and Pricing Strategies. He has written 60+ textbook supplements in Marketing and Management, published 20+ articles in professional journals, and presented 20+ papers at professional meetings. He holds a B.S. in Mathematics from John Carroll University, both an M.A. in Education and a Ph.D. in Educational Psychology from Stanford University, and an M.B.A. from The University of Missouri-St. Louis.
Best selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £12.90Trending at £13.89
- £34.91Trending at £51.15
- £2.80Trending at £3.85
- £22.90Trending at £27.98
- £10.82Trending at £11.19
- £8.42Trending at £8.59
- £12.47Trending at £13.82
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.