All listings for this product
Best-selling in Pregnancy Books
About this product
- DescriptionAn industry guide that enables coaches to achieve personal excellence with a collection of practice material covering: setting up and running your coaching practice; transpersonal coaching; behavioural coaching - the GROW model; integrative coaching; solution-focused coaching; intercultural coaching; cognitive behavioural coaching; and, more.
- Author BiographyJonathan Passmore is a chartered occupational psychologist, an accredited AC coach, a coaching supervisor and fellow of the CIPD. He is the author of several books and editor of Excellence in Coaching, Psychometrics in Coaching, Diversity in Coaching, Leadership Coaching and most recently, Mastery in Coaching, all published by Kogan Page with the Association for Coaching.
- PublisherKogan Page Ltd
- Date of Publication03/07/2010
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintKogan Page Ltd
- Out-of-print date18/12/2015
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight429 g
- Width156 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Edited byAssociation for Coaching,Jonathan Passmore
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.