All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book will guide you through the minefield of hiring others by offering practical advice on key issues such as: defining the job properly; drawing up a job description; advertising in the right places; drawing up a shortlist; interview dos and don'ts; inducting new employees.
- Author BiographyAnn Andrews is an international speaker, human resources consultant, facilitator and author. For over a decade, Ann has worked as an independent consultant, advising organisations on how to set up high-performing teams.
- Author(s)Ann Andrews
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication19/09/2007
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Series TitleBusiness on a Shoestring
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2007
- ImprintA & C Black Publishers Ltd
- Weight133 g
- Width123 mm
- Height173 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound
Explore Buying Guides
Best selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £40.23Trending at £41.45
- £2.80Trending at £4.42
- £11.71Trending at £13.59
- £14.55Trending at £14.91
- £9.99Trending at £10.39
- £8.22Trending at £8.41
- £12.84Trending at £13.70
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.