All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAn analysis of the operation and consequences of exchange rate regimes in an era of increasing international interdependence.
- Author BiographyMichael W. Klein is William L. Clayton Professor of International Economic Affairs at the Fletcher School, Tufts University. Jay C. Shambaugh is a Visiting Associate Professor at the McDonough School of Business at Georgetown University and was the Senior Economist for International Economics and then Chief Economist at the White House Council of Economic Advisers from 2009 to 2011.
- Author(s)Jay C. Shambaugh,Michael W. Klein
- PublisherMIT Press Ltd
- Date of Publication04/09/2012
- GenreEconomics: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationCambridge, Mass.
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMIT Press
- Content Note10 figures, 38 tables
- Weight340 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Interest AgeFrom 18
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £9.49Trending at £9.53
- £6.19Trending at £6.27
- £4.67Trending at £5.11
- £32.40Trending at £33.55
- £11.14Trending at £12.74
- £11.85Trending at £12.22
- £12.39Trending at £12.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.