All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPresents an analysis of executive privilege and its relation to the proper scope and limits of presidential power. This title offers a look at the intense debates emerging around President Barack Obama's own struggle to both wield and locate the limits of this powerful executive tool.
- Author BiographyMark J. Rozell is professor of public policy at George Mason University and author or editor of more than twenty-five books on American government, including The New Politics of the Old South, Catholics and Politics: The Dynamic Tension between Faith and Power, and Media Power, Media Politics.
- Author(s)Mark J. Rozell
- PublisherUniversity Press of Kansas
- Date of Publication15/08/2010
- GenreGovernment & Constitution
- Series TitleStudies in Government and Public Policy
- Place of PublicationKansas
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity Press of Kansas
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight540 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.47
- £7.85Trending at £8.35
- £4.81Trending at £5.00
- £4.98Trending at £5.61
- £14.67Trending at £15.26
- £3.91Trending at £4.14
- £16.13Trending at £20.14
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.