All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhen a company brings back the 'lessons learned' from a benchmarking experience, it is often difficult or impossible for the company to take what it has learned and implement these insights within its own culture. This book offers a more productive alternative to these benchmarking exercises.
- Author BiographyPaul H. Elliott, Ph.D., is the President and founder of Exemplary Performance, LLC, based in Annapolis, Maryland. Previously, he was a Fellow with Saba Software; President of Human Performance Technologies and Vice President of RWD Technologies. Throughout the course of Paul's consulting career, he has worked with leading companies including many Fortune 500 organizations. Alfred C. Folsom, Ph.D., is Vice President of Operations at Exemplary Performance, where he brings over 20 years of experience in the field of Human Performance Technology. Al's expertise is in the area of HPT and its specific application throughout the United States Coast Guard, where he recently retired as a Captain after 24 years of commissioned service.
- Author(s)Alfred C. Folsom,Paul H. Elliot
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication12/03/2013
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight440 g
- Width169 mm
- Height236 mm
- Spine23 mm
Best selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £31.33Trending at £33.00
- £16.92Trending at £17.75
- £15.59Trending at £15.86
- £19.95Trending at £22.55
- £11.71Trending at £12.28
- £13.80Trending at £18.93
- £14.61Trending at £15.21
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.