All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis practical guide to exercise stress testing is geared specifically to primary, family, and sports medicine physicians. As a definitive reference, the text breaks down related data and research and offers it in a manner that emphasizes clinical application.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication01/06/2008
- GenreClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight791 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Edited byCorey H. Evans,Russell D. White
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.67Trending at £5.00
- £6.40Trending at £7.36
- £7.81Trending at £8.36
- £6.06Trending at £6.39
- £23.94Trending at £24.69
- £10.31Trending at £11.81
- £4.53Trending at £6.46
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.