All listings for this product
Best-selling in Early Reading
Save on Early Reading
- £11.21Trending at £12.55
- £19.36Trending at £23.07
- £10.47Trending at £11.22
- £10.45Trending at £14.99
- £8.00Trending at £10.02
- £5.59Trending at £5.95
- £4.83Trending at £5.51
About this product
- DescriptionA colourful series for young children on how to be healthy, safe, confident and happy.
- Author BiographyPaul Mason's interest in writing stems from his childhood when he won the Scripture Prize in his last year at Primary School. He now is an experienced freelance writer and editor of a variety of children's information books, with subjects including extreme sports, geography and travel. He has a degree in anthropology, has worked in Turkey and taught English as a foreign language. Paul is a keen sportsman and particularly enjoys surfing, mountain biking and snowboarding.
- Author(s)Robyn Hardyman
- PublisherHachette Children's Group
- Date of Publication09/05/2013
- GenreChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Series TitleHealthy & Happy
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWayland (Publishers) Ltd
- Content Note30-40 colour photographs
- Weight160 g
- Width221 mm
- Height269 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Educational LevelUK School Key Stage 2
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.