All listings for this product
Best selling in Health, Treatments & Medicine
Save on Health, Treatments & Medicine
- £59.99Trending at £68.70
- £8.68Trending at £10.55
- £14.08Trending at £16.44
- £22.31Trending at £23.97
- £11.00Trending at £13.14
- £6.93Trending at £7.45
- £15.32Trending at £19.76
About this product
- DescriptionUseful for physiotherapists and rehabilitation professionals, and also for students in physiotherapy and sports medicine, this edition includes topics such as exercise and HIV, end stage renal disease, and cancer recovery. It also provides a comprehensive guide to using exercise as a mode of rehabilitation.
- Author BiographyWalter Frontera is a recognised expert in exercise physiology and rehabilitation medicine with over twenty years experience in the field. He is the Secretary General of the International Sports Medicine Federation and Chairman of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation at Harvard Medical School. David Slovick has thirty years of practice experience in rehabilitation medicine, including twelve years as Chief of Medicine at Spaulding Rehabilitation Hospital. An expert on Osteoporosis, he is also an Associate Professor of Medicine at Harvard Medical School. David Dawson has a successful career in clinical neurology with an emphasis on neuromuscular disease and Multiple Sclerosis, as well as teaching experience at Harvard Medical school.
- Author(s)David M. Dawson,David M. Slovik,Walter R. Frontera
- PublisherHuman Kinetics Publishers
- Date of Publication01/02/2006
- GenreMedicine: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationChampaign
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHuman Kinetics Publishers
- Content Note76 black & white illustrations, 38 black & white halftones
- Weight1288 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine27 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
- Interest AgeFrom 18 To 99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.